To Sign up Please just fill out an application and an email will be sent to you with the login information. After completing ALL the Modules please use our online booking system to schedule the in office test as we are trying to reduce the amount of phone calls this way we can better serve everyone.
You can use this link to Schedule Online Test.
This class is approved by DMV and fulfills the classroom portion of Driver Education requirements here in VA.
After Completing the online course you are required to come take the final exam in person at my office at 4901 Fitzhugh Avenue, Suite 202. Testing will be provided during normal business hours which is M-F 9-6 and Sat-Sun 10-1. Please just call to schedule a final exam, am also willing to meet outside of business hours if that helps. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call my office at (804) 288-2338 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Below you can read more about the process from DMV and National Driver Training.
"The Program consists of at least 30 hours of instructions and includes components about alcohol safety, drug abuse awareness, aggressive driving, distracted driving, pedestrian and bicycle safety, handicapped parking, fuel efficient driving practices, motorcycle awareness and organ and tissue donation awareness as required by law.
You must be at least 15 years and 6 months old to take the online driver education course. All individuals who elect to take the classroom component of the driver's education course online must take the online course through a DMV licensed driver training school. Home-schooled students are exempt from this requirement.
In order to benefit from the course, you must be able to work independently ane be comfortable with using a computer."
Steps to Student Completion for the Virginia driver education course
- The affiliate school receives their exclusive login, password credentials, and our driver education internet (DEI) portal (http://portal.dei.training).
- The affiliate school will receive registration information from each student who selects to take online driver education.
- The affiliate school registers each student through their exclusive portal and clicks thesubmit button to initiate the process.
- The student immediately receives a user name, password, and link to the course website (reference to Step a.)
- The student logs in and begins the approved online course as instructed.
- The student receives a directive to return to the affiliate school to take the final exam. The student is given written verification of completion of the theory portion of driver education. This document verifies to the affiliate school that the student has completed this portion of the course and is ready to take the final exam.
- The affiliate school’s licensed instructor logs in to the course and opens the testing site for each student who presents the written verification of completion document entering their seven digit student authorization code.
- The student takes the final examination online in the presence of the licensed instructor.
- The course grades the test and reveals the results. If the student passes the course, the instructor will receive the certificate of completion for that student and can continue with the behind-the-wheel portion of the course or issue the certificate to the student when there is a request to transfer. If the student fails the examination, the student will be allowed to review any section of the completed course to prepare to take the examination again.
***Payment in full is required within 7 days of registering for the online class and have only paid the deposit.***
Any Questions for DMV please call 804. 497.7100
Any Questions for National Driver Training please call 1.800.942.2050